Main content

DMV Registration Renewals

The Town Clerk’s Office is able to issue temporary vehicle, boat, trailer, and truck registration renewals. In order to renew your registration, you need to have the following:

  • A renewal form from the State Department of Motor Vehicles that is no more than 2 months expired, for example if your registration expires at the end of June, we can process your renewal through the month of August.
  • A check or money order payable to the Vermont Department of Motor Vehicles.
  • A processing fee (check or cash) of $3 to the Town of Waterbury.

We can also process snowmobile renewals. All snowmobile renewals expire in August, so the '2 month rule' does not apply.

More Information

For more information, visit the Vermont Department of Motor Vehicles.