Main content

Animal Control Officers

The Animal Control Officer deals with dog issues in Waterbury, including:

  • Bringing lost or run-away dogs to the pound or owner
  • Dog bites
  • Unlicensed dogs
  • Neighbor complaints about barking/aggressive dogs

ACO Contact information:
Emergencies contact Tom Leitz at 802-999-6450

For roadkill concerns please call the non emergency line of the Vermont State Police and request to report to the local Game Warden. The non emergency line to reach VSP is 802-229-9191